Blue Delta Energy engages daily in the clean energy, energy efficiency and carbon offset markets to bring renewable energy projects to the marketplace and develop customized solutions for client decarbonization goals. We are a well-established, rapidly evolving business seeking a highly-motivated team player that can work across clean energy disciplines to advance growth.
Remote, with travel for internal team meetings, client engagement and conferences.
We seek a mid-career professional with a proven track record in driving strategy and commercial execution in the clean energy markets. This person will be part of a small, dynamic and growing team with over 50 years of combined experience in the energy and environmental markets. The candidate will have a keen ability to dive into climate change policy at the state and federal level and execute on commercial opportunities in the clean electricity, renewable thermal, energy efficiency and/or transportation markets.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Identifying market trends through analysis of new, existing and pending clean energy legislation, regulations and rule sets.
- Originating business opportunities as identified in collaboration with Blue Delta’s principals including negotiation of commercial terms and contracts.
- Maintaining strong client relationships, with a focus on treating the client as a “partner”.
- Assessing the competitive landscape and developing strong external value propositions.
- Engaging policy makers and regulators as required to gain in-depth understanding of program structures.
- Demonstrated commercial and analytical experience (minimum of 5 years) in the clean energy sector preferably within U.S. compliance and voluntary markets.
- Ability to build relationships and express value proposition to potential clients and partners.
- Experience communicating complex clean energy market intelligence to a broad audience.
- Relevant work experience in the environmental policy arena including analysis of proposed legislation and engagement with policymakers and regulators.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a collaborative manner as part of a remote team.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Blue Delta is offering the opportunity for you to become a key component of a nimble and experienced team that is committed to decarbonizing our planet through market-based approaches.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.